Bài thơ đầu tiên viết bằng tiếng Anh... cho một ngày đặc biệt trong quá khứ...
À, đó không phải là một ngày đặc biệt trong quá khứ, mà là một ngày đặc biệt trong cuộc đời...
Bài thơ tự đáy lòng...
Hey...
Today is the special day!
I saw you in my dreams... at previous life...
Then, can understand the our life in the past
I believe in The Creator, believe in the fate,
Always think that you are my first and last...
But... sweet dreams are not the truth
I had to leave with a broken heart
I lost my way... without your love...
And alone in this great big world...
Now, it is raining outside, and I start cry...
In the night, no light, empty my mind
Wonderful days... we have... go far away...
I miss that day... the special day... in May...
Please remember ... in your mind...

Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét