Thứ Hai, 13 tháng 6, 2016

S: "Tonight's so cold"

Mưa buồn quá
Nghe bài hát này buồn hơn.



First time I saw you standing there
I felt a magic in the air
I tried so hard to run away
You simply ordered me to stay 

"Tonight I need your love" 

And now I need you more and more
Take a look in my eyes
You'll see love's been hurt 

Tonight's so cold inside my room
I close my eyes and feel blue
I talk with shadows on the wall
They know that I still wait for you
Tonight's so cold inside my room
I close my eyes and feel blue
I talk with shadows on the wall
Tonight's so cold inside my room 

And now I sit here by the phone
Why don't you call? I'm here alone
I hear some footsteps on the floor
But it's the neighbour locked his door 

"Tonight I need your love" 

And now I'm crying in the dark
Oh I wish you were here
To heal the pain in my heart 

Tonight's so cold inside my room
I close my eyes and feel blue
I talk with shadows on the wall
They know that I still wait for you
Tonight's so cold inside my room
I close my eyes and feel blue
I talk with shadows on the wall
Tonight's so cold inside my room 

Maybe someday you'll be free
Take all your dreams you can share with me
I know together we'll be strong
No more sadness, no more fears 

Tonight's so cold inside my room
I close my eyes and feel blue
I talk with shadows on the wall
They know that I still wait for you

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét